The Arusha LDP Alumni group had an opportunity to upgrade themselves through a session on “Communication with Self Awareness” held on 16th January 2016.
The short two hour Session was conducted by Br. Shabbirhussein Khalfan, Sr. Shama Dewji and Sr. Mumtaz Ladak, the facilitators from CBG of Africa Federation.
Self-Awareness was made possible through small talk, anticipating problems and suggesting solutions by involving people. To further the communication process, calculative moves on a “to-do” list delegated properly, resulted in all those present, smiling their way towards progress.
The Arusha LDP Alumni are hopeful that this upgrading session will assist them to understand each other better, to be able to improve their understanding of the community at large.
There were 24 participants present for the Session.
The Capacity Building Group extends its appreciation to the following:
- Secretariat of the Africa Federation for providing guidance, financial and moral support.
- KSI Jamaat Arusha for hosting the Session at their premise.
- The Facilitators Sr. Mumtaz Ladak, Sr. Shama Dewji and Br. Shabbirhussein Khalfan for conducting the Session.
- CBG Coordinators of Arusha, Br. Abbas Lalji, Sr. Mehtab Walji and Br. Hameed Sheriff for organizing the event successfully.
- Alumni of Arusha for attending the Session
AFED Capacity Building Group (CBG)