AFED LAUNCHES THE “YOUTH CAN” CAMPAIGN
In honour of the wiladat of Imam Hassan (a.s), Africa Federation has launched an initiative to recognize the talented youth of our community – to acknowledge and celebrate their accomplishments and successes.
The Youth Can Campaign has been designed to shine a light on the diverse group of talented youths within our jamaats, and to appreciate the present and future leaders of our community.
The Youth Can campaign encourages members of the community to nominate such youth for the campaign. Africa Federation will recognize these youths and showcase their accomplishments on our social media pages as well as the Federation Samachar in order to inspire and empower more young minds.
If you know youths have inspired you through their achievements and successes through their community, professional or personal lives, help us acknowledge them by sending in your nominations using the following steps:
- Send us a photo of the youth (with their approval) along with their name and jamaat.
- Send us a statement (100 – 200 words) on how they inspire you, their accomplishments as well as how they have made a difference around them whether at home, within in their communities or beyond.
- Send your nominations to email@example.com
- You can nominate up to 3 youths.
- The deadline to send in the nominations is Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
- The aim for this campaign is to shed light on the accomplishments of our youth and celebrate, empower and appreciate them by doing so – This is not a competition/there will be no winner(s)
- An individual who is already nominated can be nominated again. We will update the text to accommodate for new statements sent in.
This is a great way to present the amazing achievements of the youth in our community that have made positive contributions to society, so please do get involved! For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to check our Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and all the nominations!
Share the campaign and let’s celebrate our youth. Because #YouthCan