CIRCULAR NO: JMT/007/13
The Chairman of the Africa Federation, Alhaj Anwarali Dharamsi has re-appointed Alhaj Samir Muslim Habib as the Chairman of the Education Board for the term 2013 – 2016.
A Brief Profile
Samir Habib is a holder of Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration & Information Technology from United States of America. For the past 20 years, Samir has been actively involved in the IT Sector, having worked with several reputable and renowned companies in Dar es Salaam. He is currently holding a senior managerial position in a multifaceted organization overseeing several companies in Dar es Salaam.
Br. Samir has served in various capacities in the organizations of our community in Dar es Salaam, these are:
- 1996 – 2004 – Member of the Central Board of Education (CBE) of KSIJ Dar-es-Salaam.
- 2002 – 2004 – Hon. Secretary of Ithna-Asheri Union.
- 2004 – 2006 – Member of the Central Medical Board (CMB) of KSIJ Dar-es-Salaam.
- 2008 – 2010 – Hon. Secretary of the Education Board (EBS) of Africa Federation.
- 2010 – 2013 – Chairman of the Education Board (EBS) of Africa Federation.
The Education Board Members for the term 2013 – 2016 will comprise of the following:
Samir Habib – Chairman
Tehsin Takim – Vice Chairman
Shama Dewji – Hon Secretary
Mohamed Sumar – Member
Hassan Dewji – Member
Zainab Alidina – Member
Mehdiya Sheriff – Administrative Secretary
The Secretariat extends their heartiest congratulations to Br. Samir Habib and the Board Members of the AFED Education Board on their appointments. We wish them every success in their efforts and assure our full support and co-operation.
The Education Board Secretariat may be contacted on their Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org