CIRCULAR NO: JMT/011/13
The Chairman of the Africa Federation, Alhaj Anwarali Dharamsi is pleased to re-appointed Sister Fatim Sadick Somji as the Chairperson of the Women’s Board for the term 2013 – 2016.
A Brief Profile
Fatimbai is a qualified accountant and she works with a firm belonging to the family, this gives her the opportunity to balance between her work, community service and Family life.
Fatimbai has served in different capacities in several organizations of our community in Dar es Salaam, these are:
- 2005 – to-date: Ladies coordinator of the Dar-es-Salaam Jamaat Media Room team
- 2010 – 2012: Hon Secretary of the Central Board of Education (CBE) of KSIJ Dar-es-Salaam
- 2012- 2013: Chairperson – Women’s Board of Africa Federation
- 2012 -2014: Member – Central Board of Education (CBE) of KSIJ Dar-es-Salaam (IRE Portfolio)
- 2013 – to-date: Administrator of the Husayni Madrasah Girls Section
With her vast experience, dedication and leadership skills, she has lead and organized various community programmes in different institutions like the Debating Society, Africa Youth Network, Africa Federation Tabligh Board (AFTab) and others.
The Women’ Board Members for the term 2013 – 2016 will comprise of the following:
Sis Fatim Somji Chairperson
Sis Tahera Sumar Hon Secretary
Sis Kulsum Khaku Member
Sis Nasreen Nanji Member
Sis Lateefa Moloo Member
The Secretariat extends their heartiest congratulations to Sis Fatim Somji and the AFED Women’s Board Members on their appointments. We wish them every success in their efforts and assure our full support and co-operation.
The Email contact of the Women’s Board is email@example.com