Circular No: JMT/128/18
Under the provisions of the Federation of Khoja Shia Ithna-Asheri Jamaats of Africa Constitution, Clause 21 (d), the Chairman, Alhaj Shabir Najafi has appointed the following as Nominated Councillors of the Africa Federation for the term 2016 – 2019.
- Alhaj Muslim Hassanali Dar-es-Salaam
- Mrs. Nasrin Nanji Dar-es-Salaam
- Mrs. Tahera Shivji Nairobi
Alhaj Muslim Hassanali is a well-known social worker in Tanzania, has vast experience in the socio-political field, with keen interest in volunteering services in our Community Institutions.
Nasrin bai Nanji comes with an experience of 25 years in the field of administration of Education having worked at Al Muntazir Schools for 15 years and currently is with the International School of Tanganyika (IST) since the past 10 years.
Tahera Shivji is a dedicated Community worker and has served as Chairlady of the Nairobi Jamaat for two terms. She is also a Facilitator of the AFED Capacity Building Group (CBG) and a member of the AFED Marital Mediation team.
We extend our heartiest congratulations to the above Nominated Councillors on their appointments and wish them successful and productive term.
The Nominated Councillors of Africa Federation for the term 2016-2019 to-date are:
- Alhaj Amir Merali – Mombasa
- Alhaj Gulamabbas Khaku – Mombasa
- Alhaj Navazaly Molou – Madagascar
- Alhaj Rizwan Peera – Arusha
- Alhaj Saeed Ali Vazir – Kinshasa
- Alhaj Salim Somji – Bujumbura
- Mrs. Fatim Sadick Somji – Dar-es-Salaam
- Alhaj Muslim Hassanali – Dar-es-Salaam
- Mrs. Nasrin Nanji – Dar-es-Salaam
- Mrs. Tahera Shivji – Nairobi
Hussein A. Karim