Circular No: JMT/140/2015
This is further to our Circular of even reference dated 29th April 2015.
The Chairman of Africa Federation, Alhaj Anwarali Dharamsi has the pleasure to appoint Alhaj Fazleabbas Mohamedtaki Bhanji of Mombasa, Kenya as Nominated Councillor for the term of office ending April 2016, as per article 21(d) of the constitution.
The full list of the Nominated Councillors of the Africa Federation for the term 2013-2016 is as follows:
- Alhaj Amir Somji – Arusha, Tanzania
- Alhaj Shabir Virjee – Arusha, Tanzania
- Alhaj Rizwan G. Peera – Arusha, Tanzania
- Alhaj Mohamed Nathoo – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Alhaj Shabbir Kermalli – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Alhaj Zulfikar Dewji – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Alhaj Amir Merali – Mombasa, Kenya
- Alhaj Gulamabbas Khaku – Mombasa, Kenya
- Alhaj Feeroz Jagani – Nairobi, Kenya
- Alhaj Saeed Ali Vazir – Kinshasa, DRC
- Alhaj Salim M. Somji – Bujumbura, Burundi
- Alhaj Fazleabbas M. Bhanji – Mombasa, Kenya.
We welcome the newly nominated Councillor from Mombasa and wish him successful tenure in the Africa Federation. We look forward for full participation and support in all the activities of the Federation.