CIRCULAR NO: JMT/179/16
The World Federation is organizing an Islamic Short Course for Couples aged between 22 – 40 years, from 25th March to 3rd April 2016 in Qum, Iran. Applications are limited for 14 person’s only i.e. seven couples.
The course is ideal for couples to gain a deeper understanding of Islam and each other, whilst performing the Ziyarat of Imam al-Ridha (AS) and Sayyida Fatima al-Ma’sooma (AS).
The course will provide an amazing opportunity for self – development, in an Islamic environment and is tailored to:
- Enable participants to discuss various challenges they face and to seek advice and guidance on these issues.
- Provide participants with an overview of Islamic Family Ethics.
- Help couples seek academic and authoritative responses to the various ideological questions on Islam.
- Encourage the sharing of experiences between participants and experts/specialised teachers in the Islamic Seminary.
- Achieve spiritual upliftment through a number of Ibadat programmes and ethical discussions.
- Meet and interact with some renowned scholars & Maraje.
- Allow interaction, exchange of ideas and networking with like-minded individuals.
- Performing the Ziyarat of Imam al-Ridha (AS) and Sayyida Fatima al-Ma’sooma (AS).
The educational programme will consist of both formal and informal sessions with scholars and experts who will cover different topics including Islamic Family Ethics, Quranic Principles and Spirituality in the school of the Ahlul Bayt (AS).
Cost per person: £700 – This fee includes:
- Flights: Tehran – Mashhad – Tehran
- Internal Transfers: Tehran – Qum – Tehran
- All internal daily transport
- 4 nights hotel stay in Mashhad
- 7 nights hotel stay in Qum
- A day trip to Tehran
- 3 meals per day
- All teaching, instruction and visits to scholars
Please note the fee does not include:
- Airfare to and from Iran
- Any extra days spent in Iran before or after the course
- Money for shopping, personal necessities, etc.
- Insurance and any medical expense in Iran
The deadline for submitting applications is Thursday 25th February 2015. More details regarding the course please visit the below link: