Circular No: JMT/87/17
The Khoja Heritage Project of the World Federation is organizing a Heritage Tour to India from 17th December 2017 to 1st January 2018.
This Tour has been organized following the increasing interest in learning more about the history and heritage and with the following objectives:
- Pay tribute to our founding figures to be inspired by their sacrifices to have brought us to the teachings of the Qur’an and Ahlulbayt (as)
- Connect with the lands of the ancestors
- Visit the historical places of the community history
- Appreciate the broader Gujarati and Kutchhi culture and heritage
The basic tour details are as follows:
- Dates: 17th December 2017 – 1st January 2018 (Subject to change to last 14 days of January 2018)
- Ground cost: US $ 999 USD per individual (This does not include visa, flights, health insurance and any other pre-arrival expenses)
- Tour: Mumbai, Bhuj, Kera, Mandvi, Mundra, Jamnagar, Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Mahuva and other small towns and villages
Interested members are requested to note that seniors (60 Plus) must be accompanied by a youth of the family.
The Africa Federation Secretariat will assist with the arrangements to be made locally.
Those interested to join this Tour may register their names with the Africa Federation Secretariat by 16th October 2017 through Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone (+ 255 22 2150987)