CIRCULAR NO: JMT/204/13
The World Federation invites applications for an Islamic Short Course for couples, to be held in Qum from 15th to 25th April 2013, places are very limited.
Deadline set for applications is Sunday, 1st February, 2013. Those interested are advised to apply directly with the World Federation Islamic Education, UK.
The course is ideal for couples to gain a deeper understanding of Islam for the future of their lives together.
Course dates: 15 April – 25 April 2013. Applicants must arrive to Qum no later than 14 April 2013.
Cost per person: £750. The fee includes:
- Flights: Tehran-Mashhad-Tehran.
- Internal Transfers: Tehran-Qum-Tehran.
- All internal daily transport.
- 6 nights hotel stay in Mashhad.
- 3 nights hotel stay in Qum.
- 1 day trip to Tehran.
- 3 meals per day.
- All teaching, instruction and visits to scholars.
Please note the fee does not include:
- Airfare to and from Iran.
- Any extra days spent in Iran before or after the course.
- Incidental and personal expenses.
Who can apply?
- Age Group: All applicants must be aged 22 – 40 years.
- Applications are limited to 13 couples (26 people). The minimum number required for the course to run is 10 couples (20 people).
- The course is not suitable for children and no child-minding arrangements will be made. Applicants should not bring children.
- To enable participants to discuss various challenges they face and to seek advice and guidance on these issues.
- To provide participants an overview of Islamic Family Ethics.
- To seek academic and authoritative responses to the various ideological questions on Islam.
- To share the rich experiences of participants with experts and specialised teachers in the Islamic Seminary.
- To achieve spiritual upliftment through a number of Ibad’at programmes and ethical discussions.
- To meet and interact with some renowned Scholars & Maraje.
- To Interact, exchange ideas, and to network with individuals.
- To perform the Ziyarat of Imam al-Ridha (AS) and Sayyedah Fatima al-Ma’sooma-e-Qum (SA).
Participants will spend 6 days in Mashhad, 3 days in Qum, and 1 day in Tehran.
For Full details on the course please click here
Download poster (JPG, 1MB)