Our Ref: BMMT/90-1435
RAMADHAN RELIEF APPEAL – 1435
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W.) has said: “This month of yours (Ramadhan) is unlike the other months. Surely, when it approaches you, it does so with blessings and mercy and when it turns away from you, it does so with forgiveness of sins. This is a month in which good deeds are multiplied and of goodness accepted. “Wasail al-Shia'h, vol. 10, pg. 312
As the Holy month of Ramadhan is approaching, Bilal Muslim Mission of Tanzania once again seeks your kind support and invites all brethren to join hands in accomplishing its mission during this Holy month, like the previous years.
BMMT operates 60 centers throughout Tanzania, i.e. in Arusha, Coastal & Southern region, Kigoma, Lake Zone (that includes Bukoba, Mwanza, Musoma, Singida), Moshi, Tanga and Zanzibar.
A number of activities are carried out during the Holy month of Ramadhan, which include;
- Qur’an recitations, lectures, Duas & Qur’an competitions.
- Daily Iftar in our Centres,
- Distribution of food packages to our fellow needy Muslims
- Distribution of Religious Books, BEST TIME FOR PROPOGATION.
- Other activities especially on the important dates of events during the holy month (MUNASEBAAT/ITIKAF).
- Broadcasting via Radio & television (Air-Time use).
- Eid gifts.
Donations / contributions can be sent directly to our head office in Dar es Salaam or through The Africa Federation or The World Federation Secretariat.
For any further enquiry, kindly contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilal Muslim Mission of Tanzania (Head Office)
Tel: +255 22 2120111/2122419
Dar es Salaam.