Our Ref: EBS/Flash/03/2011
HAJI MOHAMMED KHAKI EDUCATION LOAN – 2011
- Open to students from Tanzania only.
- The intended applicants for this loan should be a deserving candidate.
- Offering a loan of US$ 10,000 per annum for duration of 4 years, for Undergraduate degree program.
- The loan will have to be repaid over a period of 8 years upon completion of course plus 1 year grace period.
- The loan will be awarded on merit and on a first come first basis, & only 1 applicant will be awarded.
- To apply, students are required to fill in the Higher Education loan form (mark the top of the form as Haji Mohamed Khaki Education loan) and submit to their local Jamat with all necessary documentation.
HIGHER EDUCATION IN SOUTH AFRICA
Information on University of Cape Town undergraduate and postgraduate studies, student life, a guide to financial costs including tuition, accommodation and living expenses; and general information about Cape Town.
Compiled by: Br. Muhammad G. Saleh
Click link to view: Higher Education in South Africa