CIRCULAR NO: JMT/053/14
Vacancy – Madressah Teacher
We have received a request from the Secretariat of Conseil Regional of Madagascar (CROI) to send out this announcement.
A vacancy exists in Tulear Jamaat in Madagascar for a qualified and self-motivated Madressah Teacher (Ma’alim). A married couple would be preferable; an opportunity may arise for the spouse to also teach at the Madressah should she possess the required qualifications.
Minimum – Should have completed basic religious studies (course) in a recognized Islamic Seminary (Hawza-e-Ilmiya).
Minimum – Should have completed successfully ‘A’ levels education. Applicants who have attended Teachers’ Training shall have an added advantage.
Medium of Teaching:
Gujarati and/or French.
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written French and Gujarati languages.
Behaviour and individual attributes:
- Self-Motivated, Enthusiastic and Creative.
- Team player, people management with leadership skills.
- High integrity level.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- School Leaving Certificates.
- Testimonials and Certificates of Training
- Relevant pages of the current passport.
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Two passport size recent photographs.
- Names and complete address of two reliable Referees.
Attractive package shall include accommodation will be offered to the right candidate.
Duration of Contract:
Minimum one year, extendable to two years upon successful completion of a probationary period.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit Job Application letter with the following documents (certified photocopies only):
Where to Apply:
Applications can either be sent through post office, couriered or by email to the following:
The Secretary General
CONSEIL RÉGIONAL DES KHOJAS
SHIA – ITHNA – ASHERI – JAMATES DE L’OCÉAN INDIEN
Tél: (261 20) 22 294 74 – 22 353 20
Fax: (261 20) 22 353 21
ANTANANARIVO – MADAGASCAR
Last date to receive applications – 31st March 2014.