CIRCULAR NO: JMT/60/17
The AFED Secretariat is pleased to inform all our Jamaats in Africa and the Territorial Councils of Madagascar and Reunion that a Leadership Development Programme (LDP) will be held in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania from Saturday 13th to Tuesday 16th May 2017.
A limited number of seats (25) are available for this leadership training programme. The Jamaats and the Territorial Councils are requested to publicize this programme and to nominate participants from both genders, at earliest possible.
This programme is specifically tailored for those who are keen to enhance self-knowledge, confidence and acquire leadership skills, and more so for the younger generation who are eager to develop themselves to take on new challenges in order to be effective and successful in their organizations and their personal lives.
The Participation Fees is US Dollars Three Hundred (US $300) per person for this program. This amount covers accommodation for three nights and four days (at Seascape Hotel), meals, training centre, stationeries and program materials. Interested participants are requested to note that this is residential training program and all are required to stay at the venue of the training.
- Each participant will be provided a single room, those who wish to avail double rooms will be required to pay the difference.
- Participants wishing to check in earlier than 13th or check out after 16th will be required to pay US $ 55 per extra night for a single room
The tentative timetable of the programme is as under:
Registration – Saturday 13th May 2017 – 7.00 hours to 8.00 hours
- Saturday 13th May 2017: 8.00 hours to 18.30 hours
- Sunday 14th May 2017: 8.00 hours to 18.30 hours
- Monday 15th May 2017: 8.00 hours to 23.00 hours
- Tuesday 16th May 2017: 8.00 hours to 18.30 hours
Attached please find the Registration Form which all interested participants age 25 and above are requested to complete and submit to the Capacity Building Group by Thursday 27th April 2017 on their Email address: email@example.com
Download: Leadership Development Programme (LDP) Registration Form (MS Word, 124KB)