Report No.065 of SAFAR 1438 A.H. – November 2016
The Bilal Muslim Mission of Tanga in collaboration with Ahlul-Bayt Charitable foundation and Sayyid Shuhadaa Foundation of Mikanjuni – Tanga organized a peaceful march to commemorate the Death Anniversary of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W).
The procession which was attended by more than 1,000 people from all around Tanga started from Bilal Headquarters in Street No. 5 and ended at Ahlul-Bayt Charitable foundation Headquarters in Street No. 20.
BMM Tanga organized lectures for three consecutive nights starting from 26th up to 28th Safar 1438 A.H. The lectures were delivered by Sheikh Idrissa Ibrahim of Hauzatul Qaaim –Tanga. Nyaaz was served to all those who attended the lecture in the Husainiyah.
Another batch of mo’mineen completed a special crash course of three months organized by BMM Tanga. The course included subjects like Fiqh, Aqaaid, Tarikh, Language and Qur’an. Participants were also given practical training on Wudhu, Ghusle Mayyit, Namaze Mayyit and burial procedure.
A total of ten mo’mineen completed the three month course on 30th November 2016 which was led by Sheikh Idrissa Ibrahim, Sheikh Muhammad Mubarak and Sheikh Khamis Awadh all of BMM Tanga.
Towards the end of the month of Muharram, Bilal Tanga conducted annual examination for the following:
- Hawza Tanga – From 16th to 22nd October 2016 whereby a total of 37 boys and 31 girls sat for the exams.
- Hawza Pangani – From 16th to 22nd October 2016 whereby a total of 13 students sat for the exams
- Madrasah – conducted on 30th October 2016 whereby a total of 1005 students sat for the exams.
- Elderly- Exams were conducted for the elderly on 28th October 2016 whereby a total of 659 elderly Shia men and women sat for the exams.
- Qur’an Competition conducted on 01st November 2016 whereby a total of 116 students took part in the competition.
Prepared by Reporting Team
Bilal Muslim Mission, Tanga Branch