Job Title: Building Caretaker/Supervisor
Job Location: Amira Apartments, Mfaume Street, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reports to: Housing Development Board
Purpose of the Job:
The Building supervisor is responsible for all matters relating to the Building and its smooth day to day functioning, with the direction of the Housing Development Board.
The Supervisor shall be responsible for the following
- Ensure Cleanliness & Security of the highest order at the premises at all times
- Ensure Maintenance of the building is done in a timely manner, including generator, water machines, electrical distribution systems and those required by the tenants in their homes.
- Maintain good communication channels with the tenants.
- Create and maintain good relations with the service providers and technicians who shall be contacted when required and supervised till completion of task.
- Manage usage and maintenance of the Multipurpose hall.
Experience & Qualifications
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Language skills, English, Kiswahili and Gujarati
- Basic Management Skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organized.
- Interpersonal skills – be able to work closely with others.
- Proactive – motivated self-started.
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of Application:
Please submit application letter with Resume (CV)
Africa Federation’s Housing Development Board
The Federation of Khoja Shia Ithna-Asheri Jamaats of Africa
Closing Date for Submission: 22nd April, 2021
NB: Only Tanzanian Nationals based in Dar es Salaam shall be contacted for interview.
Housing Development Board