CIRCULAR NO: AFED/023/22 Date: November 3, 2022
Administrative Secretaries (2 Positions Available)
The Africa Federation (AFED) is seeking to employ suitably qualified persons based in Dar-es-Salaam for the below positions within the AFED Secretariat.
- Administrative Secretary for AFED Tabligh Board (AFTAB) – Preferably a Lady.
- Administrative Secretary for Central Bilal Board (CBB)
The post holders shall be based at the Africa Federation Secretariat office located at AFED Tower, corner of Jamhuri and Mwisho Street, Dar Es Salaam.
Interested persons having the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit their written application with the latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) by Tuesday 15th November 2022. Applications can be sent via email on the below quoted address. Kindly specify which position you are applying for.
Applicants with the following qualifications and skills will have an added advantage:-
- Good written and spoken languages; English, Gujarati and Kiswahili.
- Good knowledge of the religion of Islam and Shia Faith.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and PP presentation skills.
- Good communication, writing and listening skills
- A team player and a motivator.
- Ability to perform the tasks independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality policy at all times.
Remuneration for the posts are negotiable based on the level of education, skills and experience of the applicants
The Hon. Secretary
The Federation of KSI Jamaats of Africa
AFED Tower, First Floor
Corner of Jamhuri and Mwisho Street
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: + 255 22 2111682
More details are provided in the below Job Profiles of the post. Should anyone need more information, they may contact our Secretariat office.
Download:Job Description – Administrative Secretary for AFED Tabligh Board (AFTAB) (PDF, 144KB)
Download:Job Description – Administrative Secretary for Central Bilal Board (CBB) (PDF, 136KB)