CIRCULAR NO: AFED/102/23 Date: October 31, 2023
DOCUMENTS DIGITIZATION ASSISTANT
Africa Federation (AFED) is seeking to employ a suitably qualified person based in Dar-es-Salaam for the above position within the Archives Section of the Secretariat. This Position is for a short term of six months, to complete the assignment.
The successful candidate shall be based at the Africa Federation Secretariat office located at AFED Tower, corner of Jamhuri and Mwisho Street, Dar Es Salaam.
Interested persons having the required qualifications and interest are invited to submit their written application with the latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) by Friday 10th November 2023. Applications can be sent via email on the below mentioned address.
Applicants with the following qualifications and skills will have an added advantage:-
- Good written, reading and spoken languages; English and Kiswahili.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and PP presentation skills.
- Should possess technical skills to operate scanning equipment and digital archiving software.
- Good communication, net-working, writing and listening skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality policy at all times.
- Gujarati and French languages; Reading and Spoken will be an added advantage.
Remuneration is negotiable based on the level of education, skills and knowledge of the applicant.
The Hon. Secretary
The Federation of KSI Jamaats of Africa
AFED Tower, First Floor, Corner of Jamhuri and Mwisho Street
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: + 255 22 2111682
More details for this post is provided in the below link of Job Profile. Should anyone need more information, they may contact our Secretariat office.
Download:Job Profile – Documents Digitization Assistant (PDF, 176KB)